Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 1.....


A few days ago, my doctor told me I should lose 30-40 lbs (meaning I should be 140-150). He said 140 is "Cover Girl" and 150 is average. Since I have always been satisfied with my body, but my health needs the weight-loss make-over, my goal is 150.

5'8"
187 lbs.
37 lbs to go....

9:52 am
Had 1 1/2 cups of Cheerios for breakfast, 8 oz. of milk, and about 1 oz. of pine apple.
Went on a 30 minute power walk with Mom.

4,000 Steps



Headed out to buy a pedometer from Wal-Mart.... in my sweaty exercise clothes.... :]

Me after morning power walk with Mom! :D
GET A WEIGHT-LOSS BUDDY!















11:38 am
Got a cheap pedometer from Wal-Mart... And it sucks!! It only recorded 44/60 steps which means if/when I get up to 10,000 it won't record 7,333 of my steps! So, do not purchase the Sport Line Calorie Counting Pedometer for $9.47 at Wal-Mart. Today's steps will be estimated since I only have a pedometer on my phone and it only counts when the app is on...

Wal-Mart... Parked at the farthest spot of the parking lot.

600 Steps

For lunch I had:
White meat chicken wrap
With shredded Mozzarella cheese
Hummus dip
Instead of chips I used one tortilla
8 oz of milk

1:40 pm
Just cleaned my house some. Taking a break for a snack.

Snack:
1 square of dark chocolate
8 oz of water

950 Steps

Currently at 5,550 steps
4,450 steps to go
1/2 way done!!
Water for the day: 24/64 oz

2:52 pm
My phone died about an hour ago... So now I'm guessing/ adding to what I had on my pedometer before it died. Hopefully this weekend im getting a REAL pedometer.

Cleaned house some more:

 250 Steps




3:48 pm
Just had a really bad snack:
10 oz Chocolate Strawberry Shake from Sonic

But tonight for supper instead of having pizza, candy, and soda like I usually have on Wednesday nights, I'm going to have a portion-size of gumbo :)


Wooow... I ended up eating a pizza anyway and a doctor pepper. But I ate a small slice... If that helps my case at all.

So, since I don't have an accurate pedometer right now I will have to guess how much I stepped after my phone died.

Went to church.

500 Steps




Final Steps of the day:
6300 Steps
3700 Steps left over
63% finished

PRETTY GOOD FOR MY FIRST DAY!!!!!:)



HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment