Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Path to Where...?

Hey. I am Olivia. I have an art blog for simple and fun crafts: http://www.imadethisyoucantoo.blogspot.com/ . But this blog is specifically for my learning how to live a healthy life. If you happen to come across this blog, I hope in time I will be able to give you enough information and encouragement to do so with your life. The title of this blog is "A Path of 10,000 Steps" because it has recently come to my attention that an average human takes 4,000 steps a day... This, however, is 6,000 steps too few if one is trying to lose ANY amount of weight. One problem I have with that is that I work a desk job. I am hoping that I will be able to find the time to walk 10,000 steps a day, but I am also on a mission to find yummy, yet healthy food to eat, because a healthy "diet" (not in the sense of only eating a certain type of food, but in the sense of how you live your eating-life) is just as important as exercise. If I find anything yummy/healthy I will surely share it with you!! And no worries... I am a picky eater!!

Reason why I am doing a blog and suggest others should do it to:
It helps you keep a log of how you are doing, so if you are a visual person (or even if you're not) it will help you actually SEE your success both long-term and short-term.

HAPPY STEPPING!
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment