Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 4...


10:03 am
I slept in 'cuz I'm sleepy, but I'm going to my cousins' going away party so I may not get any exercise in today...:/

And I know I'm going to eat bad, heehee:)

I have time to exercise, but I have a nasty headache and nausea so I'm going to do some Just Dance 2 inside so I don't risk getting any sicker.

11:37 am
Just did Just Dance 2: Just sweat! It's a really great program. If you have a Wii or Xbox connect I suggest getting this game!! If you already have a Just Dance but it doesn't have Just Sweat then 45 mins of dancing is what it recommends. But don't pick a bunch of slow songs cuz your just cheating yourself. I didn't put my phone pedometer on 'cuz it would be on my arm and would probably count way more steps than I actually did, but I estimate I did...

4,000 Steps

Also, I drank 24 oz. of water. I try to drink 16 oz. per 30 minutes.

Something I learned about exercise is DO NOT sit down immediately after or during exercise. You have to let your blood get back to the right parts of your body. Another thing is to stretch both before and after exercise. This reduces risk of cramps (and it makes me feel refreshed!!). Also, try not to take a shower immediately after exercise. Wait for your sweat glands to stop sweating or else you will be sweating even after the shower (Ew) and also, you will probably want to take a cold shower and a change in body temperature that quick, believe it or not, can cause hyperthermia. Unfortunately, I HAVE to go shower 'cuz I'm late for my cousins' going away party, so I will have to take a warmish shower...

4:53 pm
Had a marinated sandwich (one of the least healthiest things you can eat) and 8 oz. of water for lunch. Then I went to a birthday party and had a slice of chocolate cake with lime green icing and less than 8 oz of Dr. Pepper

I have eaten very bad today, and I haven't been able to count my steps because I have been very busy.

Headed to the movies, then to go play my guitar at a boys church camp.

7:24 pm
Had kettle corn at the movies.

10:49 pm
Finally had dinner. Steakettes from Dairy Queen. And some Dr. Pepper.

I have no idea how many steps I have done today because I have been all over the world and back and haven't had time to count steps.

I think tomorrow I should be getting my pedometer!!! Yaaay!:)

LEAVE MORE TIPS IN THE COMMENT SECTION PLEASE:)

HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment