Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 13...

10:53 am
Decided against bringing my pedometer to camp. I wanted to focus on the kids there since I was staff. I am more than sure I did at least 10,000 steps a day because I was VERY active!!

I want to start trying Juicing.... I tried "The Green Monster" today and I HATED IT, but my bestie LOVED IT!! So, it's just a matter of taste. Here's the link:

http://iowagirleats.com/2012/01/04/my-top-secret-diet-weapon/

More about my adventure with and info on juicing at a later date...

Went to Wal-mart and parked at the farthest part of the parking lot.

5:55 pm
I haven't had my pedometer on me much today because I have been doing a project that involves lots of spray paint. I've been out in the heat from 12 to 2:30. I know I'm getting my exercise, I just won't know for sure if I'll be reaching 10,000 steps tonight or not.

  1913 Steps

HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment