Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 54...




Currently at 181 lbs!!!!! So proud that I have lost 6 pounds in 54 days!

I've been keeping up on my excersing, I just took a break from blogging for the last 11 days.

2:09 pm
At work.

Currently at 2752 Steps.

Currently at 32 oz of water.

Today at church, my pastor/uncle was talking about Samson walking 25 miles to Gaza. He asked the audience if anyone had walked 25 miles recently. I raised my hand. A woman behind said "GO OLIVIA" haha.

Oh yeh, and for breakfast I had a bowl of cheerios and a cup of milk.
When I got to church I wanted a donut, but one of my dad's friends saw me get it and he said "Do you want to gain back those six pounds?" so I only ate half of it!! :]
For lunch, I had yummy chicken spaghetti and a cup of milk. I also had a spoon of peanut butter and some apples and peanut butter... I'm just really hungry today for some reason...

For dinner, I had 2 pieces of Popeyes spicy chicken and half of one of their rolls...

I lost count on how much water I drank, but I know I drank a lot, because I was constantly drinking it.

Finished the day at approx. 8000 steps.

HAPPY STEPPING, keep up the good work!!
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment