Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 17...

8:39 am
Yesterday being the 4th of July (USA Independence Day), I didn't clock my steps because I spent a lot of time fishing, tubing, and covered in sunscreen. BUT I DID ENJOY SOME YUMMY INDIAN FOOD MADE BY MY WONDEROUS BOYRFRIEND LAST NIGHT!! (Most interesting thing I will EVER eat on the 4th of July!)

Since I was very active yesterday, I am sure I can forgive myself for not wearing my pedometer.


My daddy said I looked slimmer yesterday. :]]
SPORTING A NEW SHIRT I MADE THAT WILL SHOW UP ON MY ART BLOG ASAP!!!

5 am is suuuch an early start for a night owl, especially when this hoot didn't get home until 12:30ish last night!!

For breakfast I had Honey Bunches of Oats and 8 oz. of milk. I forgot until just now that I have some yummy cut up pineapple in my fridge *sad face*.

I'm at work, so I parked 5 lots away (after napping for 10 minutes before work). I also did the stacks this morning and about to go up again!

3043 Steps

9:30 am
Put TONS of books up today with a super squeaky cart that sounds like a trumpet. 

       972 Steps

1:02 pm
Went to my guilty pleasure spot for lunch.... free birds. 
I got the pulled pork kids quesadilla. I forgot to ask for light cheese and rice, and I had some DP :/ but it's okay to splurge sometimes.....

    1584 Steps

 Currently at 5599 Steps
4401 Steps left for the day!!
55% complete

3:23 pm
Went up to put more books up then took the stairs to get some water. It's sinus season in SE USA and its killing my ability to exercise... and I'm having super dry mouth from it!!

283 Steps
approx. 4 oz. of water

Hoping to get some more stepping in tonight before I go to bed.... Just want to make it to 10,000 again!!
           


Home. Home. My exercise buddy cancelled... So I have an excuse not to exercise.... (I didn't say it was a good excuse:)))) ).

1414 Steps

Currently at 7296 Steps.

Fingers crossed that I don't have to o work out to get to 10,000 steps. :))

Finished with 7430 Steps.

HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment