Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 37...

“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom come responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.”
-Nelson Mandela

8:14 am
Had my usual breakfast minus fruit.

At work.

  Currently at 3567 Steps
Currently at 16 oz of water.

1:21 pm
For lunch I had a slice of pizza, water, pineapple, and 4 okra.

For snacks I have had 2 Nature Valley Peanut Bars and a chocolate macadamia nut cookie.

Currently at 6158 Steps
Currently at 32 oz of water.

7:01 pm
For supper I had a puny, cheap chicken quesadilla and some Dr. Pepper.

STILL AT WORK.

  Currently at 9293 Steps


Finished at 10,202 Steps.

HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment