Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 21...

8:11 am
I weighed this morning... still looking pretty good!

For breakfast, I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I wanted something different, but I still went for a cereal with Whole Grain as the #1 ingredient.
Also, had 8 oz of milk.

8 oz of water

 

I'm at work, so you know what that means....

2688 Steps

10:47 am
Had a Nature Valley Protein Bar that absolutely tastes like cardboard. But I don't crave them, they hold me over till lunch, and I can stomach them (not suggesting this... just fyi-ing).

Went back up, but only had two books so I took the stairs.

  Currently at 3512 Steps


1:27 pm
For lunch, I had some carrots, pineapple, 16 oz of water, and grilled chicken with some kind of white gravy stuff. For dessert, I had a chocolate macadamian nut cookie, but talking about my lunch makes me hungry.

Also, went back up to put some books up.

  Currenly at 6373 Steps
Currently at 21 oz of water


9:10 pm
For supper I had a fish, soft taco and an 8 oz glass of milk.

I did music/dance at VBS and when I got home I finished out my steps on a walk with Dad.

I also did 55 push ups and sit ups and 100 biceps and 100 triceps.

Currently at 10,429 Steps.
Currently at 40 oz of water.

Finished the day with 10,576 Steps:))

HAPPY STEPPING (this has taken a new meaning to me... if you are stressed about exercise, you won't lose weight... so be happy about it!!)
-Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment