Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 23...

9:29 am
For breakfast, I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and 8 oz of milk.

I'm at work and have been up to the stacks twice today.

Currently at 4096 Steps.

I really didn't think I would reach my goal last night since I was only at 1000 steps at 2 pm, but I really pulled through... even though I went for a power walk at 9 pm...

I went to see my oncologist yesterday. She told me I hide 185 pounds well. I told her I get that a lot. Haha.

Except, don't call it "dieting", call it a "lifestyle".
It's so much easier that way.

1:47 pm
For lunch I had a slice of pizza sliced in half so my body would think it was two slices.
I also had a 1/2 bowl of pineapple.
My friend Eugene made me feel bad about eating a chocolate macadamia cookie, but I ate it anyway. You shouldn't KILL yourself over losing weight. You should enjoy it!! But... I AM going to the movies tonight and will probably pig out on popcorn.... BUT I HAVENT HAD ANY SODAS THIS WEEK SO BAAAAAM!!!

Went back up to the stacks.

  Currently at 5690 Steps
21 oz of water


For supper I had Chinese food.
Then I went to the movies and had a small popcorn, small soda, and teddy Graham's.

Finished the day with 7489 Steps.
:/

HAPPY STEPPING
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment